Chronicle

Chronicle

Buying technology means confidence

The first milestones from over 200 years of Schröder Landmaschinen:

1810

Founding of the official Wildeshausen blacksmith forge in the Kleine Strasse.

1925

Sale of the first CLAAS strawbinder.

1938

Relocation to the Heemstraße, the current headquarter of the corporate group.

1959

Foundation of the first branch in Völkersen, Verden District.

1964

Takeover of the Bley company in Cloppenburg.

Sale of the first FENDT tractor.

1970

Opening of the second branch in Twistringen, Diepholz District.

1983

Takeover of the Wesselmann & Schröder company in Lastrup, Cloppenburg District.

Schröder milestones after German reunification.

1990

Three new companies in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Saxony-Anhalt.

1996

First foreign branch in Romania: SC MEWI SRL

1998

Founding of the branch in Wirdum, today Norden, Eastern Frisia.

2001

Acquisition of seven RCG Münster companies in northwestern Germany.

2002

Formation of a branch in Latvia. Establishment of the branch in Schwarmstedt, Heidekreis District.

2008

Construction of the specialist agricultural machinery centre in Lastrup, Cloppenburg District.

Recent history and our view to the future – breaking new ground:

2010

Jubilee celebration: 200 years of Schröder Landmaschinen.

2012

Construction of the new Heinrichshöh branch, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.

2013

Wesselmann & Schröder GmbH in Lastrup becomes national winner of the 2013 Agrartechnik Service Award.

New construction of the workshop and spare parts warehouse in Völkersen.

2014

After termination by CLAAS: New AGCO products, FENDT sales in the Elbe-Weser region.

New branch in Ahlerstedt, Stade District.

2015

Construction of the seventh branch in Romania.

Opening of the branch in Leizen, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.

2018

Heinrich Schröder Landmaschinen KG in Ahlerstedt becomes national winner of the 2018 Agrartechnik Service Award.

Today

27 branches, more than 750 employees, over 400,000 m² of factory space. With the entry of Carsten and Dennis Schröder, family-run for more than 200 years in the seventh generation.